Saturday, April 18, 2009

Second Trimester!

I'm 14 weeks today in this pregnancy.. Hooray!! Second trimester.. and only 10 weeks to viability. I posted that as my Facebook status last night.. and it occurred to me that some people probably don't a)know what I mean by that or b) think it's really strange that I'm so excited over it. A 24 weeker is a dangerously premature baby.. but when you've been through preterm labor you realize that in women for whom it is a persistent problem in all their births, it tends to happen progressively earlier. So viability is a big deal to me.

It's hard to believe that when I was this far with Brie.. it was only 12 more weeks until I would give birth to her. Unreal.

1 comment:

  1. That's great! I hope you're feeling well. It's always good to get out of the ickiness phase. Keep me posted!

    ReplyDelete